Monday, October 5, 2020

OLD POST-PUBLISHED TODAY









 

I started writing this post the Friday RBG died and  the following week I was just too depressed to even post anything! I retreated to the basement and binged watch Shitt's Creek, I needed some humor as sick as some of Shitt's Creek humor is/was. I also knitted another sweater for B, (not shown here, next post.)
A week ago Monday, I got out for a long walk and started feeling better. Caitlin and I made approx. 42 pints of applesauce in the afternoon and life had kept rolling along for the rest of the week.
Friday was quiet, thanks to trump's COVID positive test...he wasn't tweeting! A much needed day of relaxing from that baboon's non-stop ugly tweets. I think all of America was thankful for the quiet autumn day!
Nov.3rd is just around the corner and this nightmare will hopefully end.
VOTE....please.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Schitt's Creek has been my preferred mode of escapism lately. We've also stopped watching the news during dinner (at least on the big TV) because my daughter has been getting so stressed out from it. Election Day can't come soon enough!

Bonny said...

With the irresponsibility of the White House not wearing masks, caring one bit about others, and spreading the virus they just may have put their vote on the Supreme Court justice in jeopardy. What a shame that would be. Hurry up, Election Day (and Election Day results also).

Mary said...

I feel ya! I have great intentions to post, and then all my good intentions fall apart. It was nice to have a twitter reprieve these past few days (and I'm not even ON twitter!) I love all the things you've been making. surely more productive than the doom-scrolling loop I let myself fall into these past few days (even without the tweets!) ... and I am still looking forward to Schitt's Creek. I think its going to be my new hobby for this season ;-)

Kym said...

Schitt's Creek is a perfect way to escape from the "real world." :-) We need to find ways to keep moving forward these days -- and we need to keep helping each other up out of the holes we dig for ourselves. (And that's a lot of applesauce! YUM!) XO

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)