Sunday, October 28, 2012

WEEKENDING { part 1 }







i have been enjoying a wonderful weekend with my #1 guy.
we are slowly digging through the house and storage unit to down size.
first thing to go is the storage unit......yahoo!
i went to the unit yesterday for the first time and was thrilled with what i found { more on that later }.
so home i went to go through old trunks and look at what needed to go...{ to my children }.
and i found plenty of wonderful things for all my children to take.
tomorrow we start moving furniture....yahoo a second time !

i love sunflowers
these are in my living room and i smile every time i walk past them.

friday i was gifted some fresh eggs.
to me this is like winning the lottery.
beautiful browns and light green eggs...
and were they yummy.

to my friends out east:
stay safe and dry.
you all are in my prayers!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Those sunflowers are so delightful, Eileen. :)

Kyle said...

You're not moving are you?

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)