Saturday, October 22, 2011

CLOUDS, where my head spends a lot of time.


My head seems to spend a lot of time in the clouds.
Now some people might find this a waste of time
but not me.
It is like my own secret garden filled with imagination
memories
and the future.
The sky to me is like the ocean is to other folks.
Calm, blue, white clouds, hypnotizing, and as far as the eye can see.
Then it can be dark, scary and dangerous.
The sky thrills me 
and frightens me 
I often wonder what is beyond the blue and the billowing clouds.


2 comments:

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Beautiful pictures...always a delight to just sit back observe and reflect about simple beauty that does surround us! Thanks for the lovely post.

Carolyn :)

Angie said...

Beautiful!! I 'view' the sky in the same way---somewhere over the Rainbow...

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)