Saturday, December 31, 2011

LOOKING BACK and forward


2011 was a good year for my family and myself.
I was able to complete several projects,
learn some new techniques
and even completed two rag rugs.


I have a family that I love and that loves me.
{ can't get better than that in this world }
My children are moving toward their goals,
becoming independent adults with gifts to make a better world for themselves and others.
I am so proud of this FAMILY
looking forward to seeing what we accomplish 
in 2012 !
HAPPY NEW YEAR 

4 comments:

Julie Mankin said...

It was a very good, very busy year! See you in 2012!

Kyle said...

It's good to look at what you've accomplished over the year. It makes you want to move forward.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Happy New Year! Greetings from Finland! I love your blog! I am a quilter/crafter and I would like to invite you to visit my quilt blog!
www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
Yours, Ulla
(Ulla's Quilt World)

Bonnie said...

You finished two rag rugs!!!! I am so jealous. I am still plugging along on the braided rug I have been working on this year. I am off to work on it for a bit.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)