Monday, November 28, 2011

PHOTOS and A LITTLE CROCHET


Last week I went on a little field trip into the foot hills. 
Of course I took my camera and had a great time taking pictures.


Caitlin was my main subject mixed with all the colors of fall and the old buildings.

Caitlin in Bellvue, Colorado

Here is another picture from class of my sweetie Caitlin.
I'm really enjoying this class but where to store all these pictures and keep them organized is what I also need to learn.
Any suggestions from anyone?


I have soo much yarn left over from my last afghan that I thought I would crochet a baby blanket for Catholic Charities.
I am in love with Granny Squares!!
Why, I have no clue
but I love the way they look
I love to crochet them
I love how I can use small scraps of yarn
I love all the different colors I can put in a blanket using one stitch....
I hope I stay in LOVE with the Granny Stitch till I use up a lot of my wool yarn.
I have also been sewing. Sewing some fun Little girls quilts for 3 wonderful little girls that live on the East coast.
I will have some pics in my next post.
Happy Monday !!

2 comments:

Julie Mankin said...

great pictures!

Kyle said...

I love how Picnic lets you combine your photos into mini postcards. Looks great.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)