Friday, November 18, 2011

BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS

I am a book fan. I love to read a good book to escape my world and be in someone else's world.
This limits what kind of books I read.
They have to be "feel good" stories
and have wonderful endings.
The Laura Ingalls series is still my favorite,
The Long Winter the best !



The Library is my best friend. 
I enjoy walking the isles of books.
Looking at the titles and the covers.


{ some of the best stories I have read I picked because of the cover }
I always leave the library walking at a 45 degree angle.
Why ? I take out at least one bag of books if not two.

 These are what I chose for novels.
Love, love the Amish community,
and since Christmas is just around the corner thought I pick up a couple of Christmasy books.
The Louisa May Alcott book is about her life...
remember she wrote Little Women
which I have watched twice this week.
Tis the season for 
Little Women
I love when the blogs I read post about the books they are reading.
I have read some fantastic books from these recommendations.
What are your favorite books?

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)