Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Winter Just Hanging On

So little snow all winter, a matter of fact the temps. in February/March were anywhere between 50-70's. Now that we are in April what but snow is coming in every three days or so. I love cold weather over hot, but this is getting kinda crazy. I know North Dakota sure wishes summer would roll around. Blizzards in April?


 


I finished the double diamond quilt mystery by Bonnie Hunter. This was a wonderful quilt to make, a bit challenging and lots of sewing. I just love to run fabric through my machine. I think the borders will be in the background colors, of course scrappy look. 
Besides quilting, I started knitting a "chicken" using Brown Sheep blue cotton yarn. Will post a picture when finished. Love the color and texture, stay tuned.








No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)