Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday's



Sunday,Sunday the day of rest and get ready for the next week. 
Our taxes are done and ready to file, another year out of the way, yeah. 
yesterday I finished quilting a quilt I believe will go to Nora. I am very happy with the stitching , both sides look great! Now all I need is Practice practice to get my drawing and designs smoother. 
Again today is windy and cold, winter continues to hold a tight grip on Colorado  The flowers are in my front yard and were photographed on Wednesday, the back porch shots were taken on Saturday.  The only thing one can say about the weather in Colorado is wait an hour or day and it will change.
This afternoon hope to have coffee with Kathleen , talk and knit for a couple of hours. Also need to get to the store for next week lunches.

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)