Wednesday, April 29, 2009


This week thus far has proved to be very busy. How did I manage to raise 3 kids and get all the extra "stuff" done. Mr.P and myself would have a large garden, chickens , I made the girls 80% of their dresses, knitted sweaters, made almost 100% of my sons clothes. He hated store bought pants.."they aren't soft". I also worked 4 days a week. I must be becoming a wimp!!!
Today after work I planted some more peas,and lettuce, watered everything in the garden so far. A few more weeks and the garden will be totally planted. This year will be interesting since we are leaving for China in August, just when the garden will be ready to harvest. oh well that is life, we will be having a family staying at the house when we are gone so they should get some good treats out of the garden. And heck it is just beautiful to look at from the porch.

The tulip is a picture taken last weekend for our weekly snow storm we have been getting, hard to complain since we need the moisture. Am still trying to figure out posting pictures, sorry for the confusion.                 



I am not sure how I did this but I believe I am making progress. What I do not understand is why I cannot do this from iphoto.

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)