Thursday, April 30, 2009

Knitting, Floweres




What a difference a week can make! April showers do seem to bring May flowers as the saying goes.

This chicken "Betty" is the latest addition to the "fam". i knitted her since I can no longer own any real chickens. Is she not adorable. It is sad but true I am allergic to her. I stuffed her with what I thought was 100% wool, however since I can hardly breathe when near betty I am to assume that their is some mohair mixed with the wool. So sad for me, Betty will always have to sit atop the frig and never be petted my her creator or owner. i'll have the kids pet her on their way through the house










The front garden is blooming. I had a lady today stop me to tell me how beautiful my garden was. oh how I love to hear that..

1 comment:

Caitrin said...

Jacob really likes your chicken.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)