Monday, January 18, 2016

LOTS OF PICTURES









I know, I am to be taking a picture a day, but it has been so dang grey/blue dreary outside. The sun has shown itself but only for a few hours and not when I have my camera….blaaa!
So these pictures will have to fill in for that past 5-6 days.
I have been organizing sewing, knitting and the house in general. So much to clean out…where and how did it all make it into my house. My husband has been on an organizing kick as well these past few weeks-lord knows I need help and he is good at this kind of stuff. I get overwhelmed and walk away leaving a big undone mess…blaaa!
It’s MLK day! Hard to believe all those hard times happened in my life time, seems like a million years ago!
Why are people so slow in accepting people as people.

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)