Thursday, January 21, 2016

GETTING DONE 70/365




My list is made and it is rather long….
Apparently, I love to start projects, for I have many incomplete project laying around the house. So many that the incomplete projects are beginning to look like how I decorate my house. This little lovely was started probably 5 years ago and has sat because I was shy 6 little red cherries to be sewn on the branches. SIX! When I sat down to sew on the six it look maybe 6 minutes! Oh thee who procrastinates-
why, why so long? 
I really like this quilt. Two borders later [can’t see in these pics?] it’s a beauty.
I am planning on machine quilting the center and maybe…..hand quilting big feathers on the borders. 
The weekend is the time I get to sew, so-this weekend- this will be sandwich together and gotten ready for the machine. YEAH!

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)