Monday, January 4, 2016

365



53/365


54/365


55/365

Hello, this fine Monday morning! My weekend was full with a long walk each day, [these legs are feeling all that movement. Hope I can keep it up all week].
Also plenty of time spent in my sewing room working on my 2 inch square scrap quilt. What a pleasure  to sew on this quilt. Very mindless, yet useful in so many ways-I am using up more scraps!!
I have also been planning some apparel sewing. Have you ever seen the show The Real Cost of Fashion? OMG, it’s time for me to be a lot more MINDFUL on what I buy and how much I buy!
Interesting documentary.
I love January, it’s beautiful, great walking weather and the ice cycles…amazing.
Hoping for a great start to the week for you all, take care and be kind to each other.

1 comment:

karen said...

I love january as well :) I have been doing 15 minutes of yoga a day and I'm feeling that. Especially in my shoulders. I think knitting is crippling me :) however the yoga is the uncrippling cure!

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)