Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Still "POO" free.

I am still "poo" free and liking it. My hair feels thicker and much more manageable. However I am not sure I will ever get use to the heavy, not clean almost oily feeling after I rinse out all the baking soda and apple vinegar mixture. But when I blow dry my hair it is like magic, beautiful, clean,manageable gray hair, did I mention thick gray hair?

Mr.P and I are almost done with the first bathroom and it is looking beautiful, pictures to be put up on the blog later. Then we only have one bathroom to finish after that.

have been consistent with my work outs, just wish I could see some better results. I know I have a very stressful job and that does not help my cortisone levels which then makes it hard to loose belly fat. I will keep at and hopefully by summer I will look better.

Have gotten two more quilts back from Patricia.

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)