Monday, January 5, 2009

Health Exercise


2/108 No Spend day

4/300 No Sugar day

On my journey to an heather Me, I decided that today would be a good day to start back to the gym. Soo... off I go and do some crazy machine while I wait for the pilates class( the one for beginners). Well I made it through the class and found muscles I did not know I had . Where have they been hiding. How handy they would be at work. Do you know how often something is dropped on the floor and I am expected to get down and get it. Getting to the floor is not the problem, but it is anyone's guess if I am going to be able to get up again. if I were a betting women I would bet against me. I like making quilts more than exercising!

.http://www.thecrunchychicken.com
Crunchy Chicken today was funny, I like the way that women gardens'. She is a real Mom, someone who wants to do lots of different things and having little time to do these things really well. Oh well she finds the silver lining in all her not so great turn outs. I like that, real Mom,real women, real life.

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)