Monday, February 15, 2016

THE SOCK AND A VERY BAD DOG/365





These crazy socks, I frogged back 3 times before I knitted the toe up to my liking. Let me say that picking up 64 stitches on a zero needle is not easy on the eyes, but not impossible either. I got rather proficient at it ;-\  Anyways, the socks are done and they fit like a glove. Last week I started another pair of socks and I am almost to the heel of the second sock. Guess I am in a sock knitting mood.

Wendell spent the weekend with us and got himself in a whole lot of trouble. He was "marking" in my house! Not only that-but he lifted his leg on an entire roll of batting that was out. So he lost all privileges in the house and was sentenced to the playpen when indoors. He looks crushed doesn't he? 

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Fun socks, but not a fun Wendell.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)