Saturday, August 4, 2012

BACKYARD HAPPENING













the yard seems to be bursting with color this week !
or maybe it is just today.
it has cooled down today, the sky is blue, blue, not a cloud to be seen and it is only 80 degrees at noon.
oh how i have been waiting for such a day.
that high 90 to 100 degree was weighing me down.
hard to think and make any decisions.
so nothing got done !
but today, today i feel energized and cleaned a large portion of the house, spent over an hour on the phone with my sister, watered the garden, hung up wash and swept the porch.
and oh yeah my middle girl is coming home today.

we had a birthday this week also
my baby turned 23 years....what?
mr.p., myself and erin girl had a lovely dinner in denver for the celebration.
happy birthday baby girl !

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Your garden is so beautiful. Sounds like you got a lot accomplished. Happy birthday to your Erin. My oldest is named Erin, so I'm partial.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)