Monday, January 16, 2012

PHOTO BLOG

I've done it again.
I started another blog


Yesterday, the afternoon sky was eerie-- I'm talking spooky.
Mr.P even commented on the light and all the color in the sky as we were returning from the store.
After barely putting the brakes on I flew out of the car, ran into the house and grabbed my camera.
I ended up with loads of pictures--- I will be posting all over at 
I'm just Falling in Love with my camera and Photos
so I decided instead of flooding Little House Quilting with photos
I would just give this art an out let of it's own.
Come join me!
I post  for comments too!

1 comment:

Eileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)