Friday, January 20, 2012

MY MAN and A QUILT


My Man wears the same "uniform" five days a week.


A white shirt, dark tie, dark pants, dark socks.


and he never leaves the house with out his little note book, one pen and one mechanical pencil,
all placed safely in his shirt pocket.
Oh how this all makes me smile :)


This crazy quilt, I have pulled half the quilting out and re-sandwiched the quilt three times now.
I am unsure why it is being such a pain !
I sure hope I am on the road to completing this belated Christmas gift.
Happy Friday !

2 comments:

Julie Mankin said...

oh, no, sorry for the quilt troubles! I like the pad and pens in the pocket!

Kyle said...

Why have you taken out the quilting? What's going on? I love the pocket picture as just a snapshot into your DH's day.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)