Hello and Happy New Year. Sorry about the quite blog for the past two months, working way too much and things to deal with. But I hope to get my mojo back and keep you informed.
I actually have 2010 planned out on paper and calendar. I thought the need to do this because I am suffering from "stash saturation" both in fabric and yarn. We will not even talk about scrap-booking at this time. I have also planned out my vegie and flower garden.
The really great news is I am only going to work part time, that is 20 hours a week at the hospital. Oh Glory Be!!!! I am really burned out as a nurse and need a break.
Some of my plans are:
* Finish knitting projects, more about that later.
*Sister's week-end quilt project. We will be making a Bonnie Blue reproduction ,x5.
* Learn how to cook, I can bake but have never really learned to cook.
* Adventurous gardening, more later.
* Counting the days my daughter comes home!!!
* Living more simply, using less resources.
Ok , hope to hear from everyone in comments.
Here is a simply way to keep the flu virus out of your house.
Take one unpealed yellow onion put it on a plate, placing several around your house. Do not forget the bedroom.