Saturday, January 30, 2010

CLUB MEMBER ( HFBBC)


I am now the proud member of" The hurt, now fixed bad back club",(HFBBC). Things happened rather fast. My foot has been numb for about 3 weeks and I was loosing strength in my right leg. So being the nurse that I am and working in an OR, I asked one of our well known neuro surgeon "Is this a Problem"?
After a quick assessment in the hallway no less I found myself in a MRI machine. The results called to me was "kiddo this is not good, surgery only way to fix it". So yesterday I found myself back in the OR but as a patient not a nurse. Feeling better today and having happy thoughts. OK drugs help!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

I hope you are OK. If there is anything your quilting buddies can do, let us know!

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)