Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Heating Up




It is heating up here in Colorado. Yesterday 92 degrees. Last Saturday I spent the day painting outdoor metal chairs from black to white and planting the flower boxes. I had done the boxes once and when I saw my sisters planters, I knew mine were inadequate...so off to the stores again for variety of different plants. I enjoy beautiful flower planters, sitting out on the porch in the evening after it has cooled down a bit, oh the simple things in life !


New Bike

I also finished a quilt that I pieced as well as machined quilted. I am loving this machine quilting. No I can not do all the real fancy quilting yet, but I know me and with time and practice I will be doing it all.

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)