Wednesday, January 6, 2021

THE LION IS TO ROAR TODAY

Looking back , I realized all the projects I had been working on over the last few months were completed by December 31. Oh, this pandemic and 'stay home' has been good for completing projects. 
Of course, Jan.1, I casted on two more sweaters and have several quilts swirling in my head.
Let it begin again!!!


Scrap Quilt (no pattern-made up as I sewed.)



Buttons showed up after placing the order 7 weeks ago!



No buttons yet for this sweater :-\







Yoga will be needed on this historic day.
Kids always know what their body/mind needs, (I'll not be using a bottle however.)





Yankee Tree Hat (without the trees)



 BIG, BIG day today in D.C.
Trump is depending on Pence to fight for him like a lion! Ummmm.... unlikely, unless Karen is there prodding him with a red hot iron poker!! 
And what about that -GEORGIA! (only trump could loose georgia and only Stacie Abrams could win Georgia for the Democrats !)

Keep your needles close today, it's going to be a wild ride.
(looking forward to seeing the lion roar) MEOW

5 comments:

Kym said...

Okay. That quilt is just charming! I love the colors and the design. And your Humulus sweater is one of the most lovely I've seen. I think I've already told you this, but I've wanted to knit one for years . . . but can't decide on a color combo. Yours may inspire me to finally decide. (And those kiddos doing their yoga! So fun!) XO

Sarah said...

I adore that quilt! The colors and the pattern are just so perfect together! Clearly you have a great eye. And I continue to be inspired by how much knitting you get done.

I know you posted this long before all the madness that happened in D.C. today, but I can't help thinking that you probably weren't at all surprised by what went down.

AsKatKnits said...

Oh my! That quilt... no pattern? I am in awe of your mad skills!! (And thank you for the Knubbelchen image! A reminder that I want to make one for a baby! Thank you!

steph said...

Look at you!!! I'm in awe at your productivity!!! Way to celebrate 2020...!

Mary said...

wow! that's a LOT of finishes ... and some powerful mojo! I hope your 2021 projects are going just as well and we are gonna need EVERY LAST BIT of that ROAR (8 more days ... 8 more days ...) ALSO - ditto Kym's comment although my reason is more about choosing the yarn than the colors :-)

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)