Wednesday, January 20, 2021

A NEW DAY.......IT IS TIME TO EXHALE! AND SEW!








My girl LOVES to sew! Spent Tuesday afternoon making plush flannel PJ pants.
And darn, this girl is a good sewer, she can do curves and stay on line. 
I use that small iron for travel, (remember that, ahh!)  worked great for my girl. She told me: 'I can't touch plugs Mimi". Got it! 
Fabric on the way, picked out my the newest, youngest, sewer in the family! Next up, a simple twirling dress!

Well, we made it America, tr*&%&** is gone today. I hope not to see him again in the news til he is on his way to jail.

BREATH.......EXHALE
New Beginnings.

PS: Yes, I am knitting, hopefully an update soon.

Head over to AsKatKnits

9 comments:

Sarah said...

She is so precious and so proud of her work, as she should be! (Also, my mother is "Mimi" to my daughter as well!)

Kym said...

A Sewist is Born!!!! I loved following along with this sewing adventure on Instagram. She looks so very pleased with her new pajama pants. How fun for both of you!

And enjoy the day! XO

Juliann said...

I am loving these pictures of your budding seamstress. So fun that you get to be a part of that

Bonny said...

Congratulations to you and your young sewist! She already looks quite accomplished and sewing is a wonderful skill to learn. Just a couple more hours until we can exhale and move forward!

AsKatKnits said...

She is darling! Well done her! (and I have been unable to tear myself away from the news today... and what glorious news it has been!)

Nicky said...

Train them young! She should be absolutely proud of those pants, well done baby sewist!

Mereknits said...

It has been an incredible day in every way.

Jane said...

How fun to be able to sew with your granddaughter. She looks like she has the makings of a great seamstress. My Gram taught me to sew and knit and I always say they were wonderful, priceless gifts from her that have lasted a life time.

karen said...

how sweet she is sewing with you! My son loved to do crafting with me and it was fun to have his company!

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)