Monday, October 7, 2019

THOUGHTS (2)



Not the best picture, but it's time for fall food again.













The above pictures are from a walk I took in our new neighborhood. 
Yes, we have a lot of open space around this newer subdivision and I plan on waking through it often. I know within ten-fifteen years it may well be gone to more building, I'm going immerse myself in this open space now while it last.
We are getting more settled in our new home, everything is unpacked, though we cannot find a thing!
Everyday it's: "do you know where such and such was put?" "Nope, look here and here, if that doesn't work, try here,"  or," I may have gotten rid of that."
Our old house has been on the market for a week and half now, lots of lookers but no offers as of yet. Patience is not one of my strong points, keeping our fingers crossed, real estate sales have slowed down a bit here in NoCo. 
Besides organizing and getting settled in the new house, I have been knitting and rug hooking. I try to get some crafting in everyday, looking through UFO's and making a list to finish projects during the winter. It is finally getting fallish and cooler weather! We may even get measurable snow this week. That first snow is always so magical for me! it's tucking in season!
How do you 'tuck' in for winter?

1 comment:

karen said...

I would love to get some snow!! You sound happy in your new place!

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)