Wednesday, May 2, 2018

LOTS OF PICTURES































I believe Spring is here, though snow/rain mix is forecasted this week....yikes! All the flowers tell me that no matter snow/rain mix, spring is moving in hard, explosive and fast. Yeah, we love being outside all day long. So much to do---mud cupcakes need to be made, swinging, playing, planting and watering the garden, not to mention walking our babies, animals, watching worms, insects and picking up rocks, ( we have a collection). Oh, and how can I forget, smelling every flower we walk past. It's a lot of work for little people to get everything that needs to be done outside every single day! But oh, all the smells these flowers are putting off, I just sit in the middle of it all and inhale. It will be gone soon, slow down and take it all in.
We celebrated someone's 2 year trip around the sun. She made her own cupcakes for her party, which I think were a hit, at least with the birthday girl. Mom and Dad requested no toys, but plants for Betty to plant in her garden. I'm telling ya'll, this girl has a busy summer ahead of her! Her baby brother (no fuss Gus), is going to watch and smile! 

Wow, do you feel that the months fly by? I sure do! 
Knitting: Finished sweater for Betty- Petite Knits, Anker's Jacket. yarn: Quince & Co. 
I love, love this pattern,  fourth time I have knitted this sweater in a year! 
Reading: Higher Loyalty. Interesting and concerning! 
Spy Mistress, finished and a so, so book. This is a historical fiction and normally I like Jenifer Chiaverini but this was just flat for me.


Needs buttons


Size 000 needles, oh my!


Another sweater that needs to stay near me when reading what a poor state our democracy is in with this administration , knitting is calming!

Go on over to Yarn Along today!

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)