Tuesday, April 4, 2017

4 APRIL 2017





Woke up this morning to some very wet snow! For some reason I was really surprised and happy about the moisture. I know parts of the country is getting walloped this spring with snow and as I see pictures on Instagram I am jealous. How we need snow here, just two big spring storms will make such a difference this summer with fire danger and farming/ranching here on the Front Range. 

I have been busy sewing and knitting-and of course playing with my little sunshine BB.
Yesterday, I got a new sewing chair and mat to roll around on in my sewing room. Oh, why have I waited so long to do this, my back feels so much better! No longer will I fall to a lower level on a chair that has no pneummanic pressure, no  longer will I have to move the chair with broken wheels on carpeting. I know, I have been dealing with these issues for years...and why? Truth be told, I am practical, too practical-insist on using things till they literally fall apart. I am married to such a man as well, Eric took the old chair for his fly tying table...LOL. 

I am going to get ready for my day with BB and perhaps get outside on this chilling spring day!

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)