Wednesday, March 1, 2017

MARCH 1 2017









Not sure where the time goes, and I don't feel particularly busy either. I don't run around with a list of things to complete, yet things seem to get done on time. Maybe the trick is that if things don't get done in a certain amount of time, I feel it is meant to be. Baby B sets the tone for the day. Everyday she comes over, the first thing she wants from Grandpa is his notepad that is in his shirt pocket. She opens it up as if reading the daily 'to do list', then returns it to his pocket. Baby B checks this notebook several times through out the day---cracks us up every time! Oh, and she is so  helpful with my quits! 
I finished another pair of socks, these, the first in many years are for Eric! I do knit for my best friend, every ten years! Men's feet are so big! No wonder I rarely knit men's socks;-]

Join me for 

1 comment:

Emily said...

What a precious baby!!!!! And I love that quilt.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)