Monday, March 6, 2017

March 6, 2017











 Last week I went on a little photo shoot with a friend. I was there to take pictures of my friend in her amazing hand knits, and what fun that was! She has a fantastic eye for arranging and staging photographs. I decided to bring along my Homespun Quilt that I finished several weeks ago, but had not taken any pictures of yet. Oh, how happy I was with these pictures that I may never "just take a picture" of my quilts again. But take them out in our beautiful foothills/mountains to photograph, it makes for a great pic and I get out in the great outdoors. 
My week with Little B was spent playing, reading and walking, [she is the sweetest, happiest little girl-just love her to pieces].
Do you take pictures of your finished quilts? If so, where do you normally photograph them? How about your hand knits?

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)