Monday, November 30, 2015

24/365





Crazy day, made my way in the dark to place of training, the day or I should say morning flew by…learning so so much. I sure hope I can remember all this excellent training I’m getting here, the people are so friendly and helpful! Then the craziest thing happened-the building went on LOCK DOWN, yes lock down ( lock your doors, get under desk kinda lock down-although we didn’t get under the desk, but kept working) for a couple of hours. Why the Lock Down I do not know, only the person of interest was taken down by where I parked my car. What?, I’m sorry-but that was a very unsettling afternoon!
I got back to my hotel, had dinner, then started sewing-how it settles me! Before bed I’m sure I will also be knitting,( I need lots of settling/centering this evening). 
Put together a whole lot of 2inch squares and sewed the first row together…yeah!
I’m also watching Beauty that Moves “Whole Food Freezer Cooking”, a class I signed up for a month ago. Heather voice is so reassuring and calming-I think I can go back tomorrow for more training.
Hope your day was NOT as exciting as mine.

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)