Sunday, May 18, 2008

Today I have tried to resize a  picture for Craig's List and can not figure it out, neither can my husband. This is so frustrating to me.

Oh well, I did alot of gardening today, and photographed some quilts. I will be putting this all up on the blog this week. A nice thing about my blog it can be "another" record of the things I do and make.

I love phlox and grow allot of it in my front yard. I should put some in the back, it is maintance free, plus prolific.

Tomorrow my good friend Kathleen and I are going to try to get some sewing done after work. We are finishing "Santas" by Buggy Barn. We both so enjoy Buggy Barn quilts.

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)