Monday, May 19, 2008

1930 fabric



Still had the layout I was having trouble with , oh live and learn. My 30's quilt are blocks from Kindred Spirits that we exchanged and this is how I chose to put it all together. I love this quilt, it is all my good friends quilted together on one quilt top.  This quilt adorns my couch in the summer and gets rave reviews from all . 
After posting I found that I finally had the layout I was looking for, however I do not know  how I got to it, pushed to many buttons to fast. What a learning experience, it's like being back in school and at my age, oh my.
I love this quilt, it is a block exchange from Kinder Spirits quilt group. I used up alot of scraps for the borders. All summer long this quilt will dress the davenport. 

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)