Friday, November 27, 2015

19/365









yesterday we celebrated a lovely low key Thanksgiving meal with family. It was a small gathering, just what was needed. Today, I slept in till 0530, then took a 90 minute morning nap before really getting on with my day. I did venture out for about an hour and picked up a few things, mainly groceries, we are eating in tonight. Pan seared steak, carrots, rutabaga and sweat potatoes.

We had snow Thanksgiving and today too. And it is COLD out there. This afternoon has been spent knitting and watching Detective Morse! Gotta love those English murder mysteries, they are all so polite while dealing the dirty deeds.

Some happenings around here::
-The squirrel pattern is the next panel on My Favourite scarf 
-Homemade bread
-Fresh Eggs [ love the blue color eggs, they cheer up my mornings]
-Eating fresh eggs and HM bread on a grey snowy day with a cup of hot coffee.
-Monday I start my Freezer Cooking Class online.
-Monday I start a new training program for my job. 

What’s going on in your world?

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)