Wednesday, April 4, 2018

3 APRIL 2018 (YARN ALONG)
















WOW, Yarn Along already. When Ginny said YA would be once a month I silently cried;"no, that's not enough!" And yet, the once a month sure comes around FAST. It's not that I am all that busy, though I really do not let much grass grow beneath my feet. 

Knitting: Skogafjall 
Yarn: Rauma  4tr.Strikke Garn in Blue (light) and Off White (Skogafjall sweater)
Petite Knit Anker sweater( very old >20yrs Dale Yarn)
Reading: The Tao of Inner Peace
I am really enjoying this book. Very helpful in these very chaotic times our country is presently experiencing. 
Gardening: Peas planted and Garlic is up!!!!! Also daffodils and tulips are coming up. Spring is on the way!

Go on over to SmallThings.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, your littles are so sweet! And I love your knitting, of course. :)

Heather said...

Oh peas in already! We still have snow on the ground...so I think it might be a week or so before I can get digging into the garden unfortunately. Beautiful progress on your knits! And cute cute baby!

Sofia Amaral M. said...

:)

Emily said...

Loving your colorwork yoke!

Karen Sue said...

Really love your knits. I've gotta get myself re-organized and get back into knitting again. I have too many UFOs. Thanks for the push of inspiration!

Ginx Craft said...

Your knitting group looks really fun. I need to find one of those.

Juliana said...

Your sweaters are lovely! I am envious of your knitting group--there are a couple of ladies on my block who knit, and we've been trying to start up a knitting circle, but have thus far been unsuccessful.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)