Wednesday, September 11, 2013

YARN ALONG



wow, it has been awhile since i joined in on a favorite internet activity.
yarn along--
needles have been clicking here at little house
i finish the " lobster" color { not pink } annabel
bought some fabulous red buttons to finish the sweater,
only the blocking is left to be done!
but darn, working monday through friday is really cutting into my time to do some of my favorite things.
i started a kina baby jumper last night while watching 2 programs { one at a time } on the bison in yellowstone. i'm still in yellowstone national park at least in my head ;)
also getting some more spinning done......sllooowwwly.
reading on my new i-pad 
true story about nella and how those who stayed "home" made due and survived wwII in england.
very interesting!
join in the fun
i get some of my best recommendations for books here
and fun to visit old friends and make new.

1 comment:

karen said...

love that pink! I hope you can squeeze in lots of knitting time in spite of working time :)

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)