Monday, September 26, 2011

SEWING and KNITTING


Working on ANOTHER Red and White quilt.
The last one was a gift.



And how I would like to have one for myself.
Plus it was so darn fun to quilt !


New fab I picked up at the FIG
for backing a work in progress...
More on that later.........


Is this not sweet?
Found this at the FIG too !!
I see a table topper for Erin's new home.


I must really like this pattern because I have FROGGED it 9 TIMES.
Yes you read that correctly.
This one is working out BEAUTIFULLY !
Hope your FALL Monday is a GLORIOUS one.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

You continue to get so much done. Today is a great day to sew.

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Looks like you are having a fun, fun, fun day!!!!!

Carolyn :)

Julie Mankin said...

Love the letter fabric!!

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)