Wednesday, August 24, 2011


I have been reading!!!!
I can read a GOOD book in an evening { all right nothing else gets done, no dinner, no walking the dogs, you get the idea} but a good book needs to be read from start to finish.
If you want to laugh out loud read David Sedaris.
I giggle just thinking about it, and to think I almost didn't read it because it had a creepy skeleton on the cover!!!
{NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER}


I am in the land that casts looonnng shadows.


Lots of log resting


Spending some needed time with my favorite guy.

Hudso1


And surfing the internet.
Found this fun Halloween pattern for free from barij. Check it out, I think I may some stitchers who would enjoy the pattern.

2 comments:

Julie Mankin said...

what a great halloween pattern, i printed it out!! wherever you are, it sounds like you are having fun!

Kyle said...

I guessed on your other post, Yellowstone?

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)