Monday, August 29, 2011

BLANKETS


That is what has been on my mind and running through my fingers.


I started this blanket just before vacation.
On our long car drive I knitted and knitted.


I love knitting mindless things while driving.
I must confess I spend a lot of time looking out the window.


When I returned home I spent time machine quilting


Machine quilting has been a huge learning curve for me


But each time I see improvement


Then I get excited to do the next quilt.


I will continue quilting with my machine as long as I always see improvement


Love Red and White


And I love feathers!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Julie Mankin said...

beautiful quilting!!

Kyle said...

Love the feathers. Keep practicing. Can't wait to see the whole quilt.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)