Saturday, June 25, 2011

WORK WORK and NO SEWING MAKES A .............. PERSON

WORK: all though needed for the extra income and the opportunity to use my college degree is putting a real cramp on my sewing time when I am working 4 days a week.  We seem to be very short at the hospital, so I have been working "up".
Things are not getting done around here like:


LAUNDRY
I did 3 BIG loads this AM plus airing my summer quilt.


All done quilting The Mouse

{ back }
I am thrilled with the way it came out.

Better get back to Saturday chores:
bathrooms
bedrooms
vacuuming
dusting
I think I will be too tired to cook tonight...
How do you handle your Saturday chores ?

4 comments:

Julie Mankin said...

I handle them by trying not to handle them, but I don't work 4 days a week!! Rest up!

Kathryn D. Duke said...

It is so hard to work and quilt too...I remember working and not getting into my sewing room all year til summer...hope you get to sew some soon!!

Mary said...

Have kids or hubby help. I weed wacked so much at our new farm that I have deep blisters in the palm of my hand. So I enlisted my kiddo to help make biscuts tonight for our Sunday brunch of biscuits and gravy. YUM!!

Kyle said...

Sometimes I use the "hour of power" method and call it done.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)