Friday, April 8, 2011

I love the smell of fresh pine cones . On my walk with the dogs new pine cones were everywhere.
A sign that spring is really flirting with us.

Puppies out on walk.

I love signs that protect the fish. Hate seeing people washing their cars and letting all those suds just drain into the river.

Spring is outside as well as inside.[back to quilt for niece]

Teenagers outside walking the high wire. {CRAZY} Music blaring, oh to be young again in the spring

Yarns I have been saving to make a Granny Square blanket. [ I have about 12 more spring colors downstairs]

Granny Squares in the making.

Love, love spring and all the colors!

1 comment:

Julie Mankin said...

Flirt...Spring....Flirt!

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)