Saturday, October 9, 2010

SATURDAY


Today has been a beautiful Fall day in Colorado. Our leaves are just beginning to turn, we do not get the bright reds and oranges that the east will see. Though our gold looks very rich and satisfying to me. 



Mums in the front yard

Bees busy working

 Yellow Mums in front yard



I am working on a Fan quilt using up some old fat quarters I found in the sewing room. I'm really liking how it came together. I used a ruler made just for the fan block and boy is it EASY!!!!! All the different rulers that are out on the market have my attention. They do so many cool things, not to mention making quilt blocks so easy and fast. I can just keep running fabric through my machine....so relaxing for me to hear that machine running.


Next Friday I am thinking of doing this.


www.handmadebyheidi.blogspot.com.jpg

Check out the info here.

I bought some fun fabrics at a sale today at Connie's. I will have pictures on the next post. Have a wonderful weekend and see you soon.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)