Thursday, October 21, 2010

HOUSTON

I'm wondering how many Hexie friends and quilting friends are going to be in Houston in November?
If anyone would like to meet up for coffee? I will be there with friends and my sister. MM does not believe that internet friends are real. Can you believe that? So it would be fun to meet you in a living breathing body and to introduce you to my sister MM. She may need to touch your arm to see if you are real!
Sam 
Sadie
{ just thought I'd throw in some pictures of my puppies. no reason just wanted to}.

This is why I am getting her out of Chicago and work to show her their is another whole world out there just waiting for her to open.

3 comments:

Caitrin said...

Great pics of the dogs. Sadie looks beautiful in that photo.

jean said...

Would love to say I could meet up with you in Houston, maybe another time but i will be sending happy thoughts from OZ (Australia)
Have fun

Unknown said...

I love your puppies and I want to 'hug' them! So cute!

I'd love to meet up in Houston, but there again am too far away in England.
I have met one Lady friend through the blogdom and our families are now good friends, including cats and dogs... :)
Warm wishes and I hope you'll meet others crafters and bloggers.
Enjoy it!
Gina

ps: thank you for visiting my blog and lovely comment about One Flower Wednesdays... I am so much loving it.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)