Friday, April 16, 2010

SPRING FLOWERS,CAMPING

Spring flowers are blooming
When I see these in bloom I know that Spring is here.
Daffodils...a favorite.
And soon we will be off in our camper.
We have several trips planned for the Rockies and Yellow Stone.
Why travel out of the country when their are so many beautiful, peaceful places to see here
in the United States!
Yes Caitlin this is our retirement vehicle. No more sitting out in the rain, waking up with stiff joints after sleeping on the cold ground.
And yes it means we the owners are getting old!

1 comment:

Caitrin said...

Oh my god. That thing is probably the size of my first home. Well, you guys worked long and hard for it. I am so happy for you. Now retire and go live it up.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)