Tuesday, February 4, 2020

WEDNESDAY!!!


I casted the Sockhead Cowl on after I saw it on Highly Reasonable blog. 
I'm not really a fan of variegated yarn, but found this in my stash and said: "perfect."
This is my 'take along' knitting, so it will be slow going and that is fine by me.



Winding yarn for next project -Puddle Duck. Yarn-Malbrigo, Rios, Paris Night color.
The color is so RICH and it's GD's favorite color: Blue.


Negroni shirt being cut out for my son. This will be the fifth Negroni I have made and love this pattern, it's magic! 


Finishing tonight, Neck Down Cardigan by Pure and Simple.



Finished and ready for the post office.
Archer Shirt by Grainline Studio.
I was not super impressed with the directions for this shirt, I had to go to several resources to understand how to sew this shirt together and often felt 'why are you doing it this way?'
I am going to sew another Archer shirt, I have the fabric and since I put in the research time, it should go smoothly.

This has been a wild week thus far for my household-
House contracts
Iowa 
SOTU speech.
I may need to cast on five new projects to keep my BP calm and stable and my thoughts occupied!
Oye Vey.

Joining:

4 comments:

Bonny said...

I love your Sockhead Cowl and that variegated yarn looks great! It's the perfect round-and-round knitting to promote calm and keep your bp stable. Plus you'll have a fantastic warm accessory when you're done!

AsKatKnits said...

I skipped the SOTU... I just couldn't. (But, that rip... oh yeah!) And, what on earth Iowa... is counting really that hard?

I love your sockhead cowl - I have a skein of yarn that I wanted to make socks from but the pooling is just not working, but maybe a sockhead cowl would be the trick! Thank you!

(and your sewing is SO inspiring! that plaid is AMAZING!!)

Cathy said...

The cowl is such a lovely colour.

Vera said...

Wow! You are so busy!! I love your sockhead cowl. I made one last year - just solid red, and now I think a multi-colored one would be pretty. Very impressed with your sewing!

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)