Friday, January 6, 2017

IT'S COLD OUT THERE!











It is COLD here today and I am tucked in with LOTS of yarn, fabric and books. Ahh, just the way I like it! I may even make a few loaves of bread! Will look for movies to watch while sewing but my knitting will need my full attention until pattern is embossed on this 'ole' brain of mine. Oh and of course lots of Chai and tea. 
E- is headed for Denver to the yearly Fly Fishing expo. So I have the ENTIRE house to MYSELF!
I LOVE LOVE having a day to myself, where I can hang out on one of the two couches, get out of PJ's or not. Blast music-dance around kitchen-living room, the sky is the limit!
Today is E and my 38th year anniversary. WOW, it doesn't seem that long, but then again all my children are grown and onto creating their own lives-so it must be true----38 years. 
And, I would marry this guy again in a heart beat- never changing a thing!
Stay warm and safe this weekend!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Happy New Year, Eileen, and happy anniversary! :) I trust the little hounds are wound up in that yarn and fabric and quite happy as well. :)

Bonnie said...

Stay warm. It's 0 degrees F today here.

Terrie Sandelin said...

I love that baby winter gear -- all poof! The afghan is gorgeous. And brrr . . .

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Stay warm is right!!! Great baby project! The "Little one" is a cutie!!!!

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)