Friday, July 15, 2011

QUILT SPACE


A stack of quilts that I had to move from the "drop off room" to the floor of another room because I am OUT of storage space!!!!!
A child moved back home { I am thrilled about that }, but what am I to do with all these quilts. 
I have a break front filled with quilts, every closet shelve full, a ladder full, all couches, chairs and tables displaying quilts and 40+ quilts that I have made I have given to family and friends.
I only keep the quilts I want . I guess I want too much !!!!!!!
What do you do with all your quilts??

3 comments:

Julie Mankin said...

I don't have quite enough yet to have that problem. It's a nice problem to have though.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Donating quilts to charities such as Project Linus is always a good thing.

Creations by Dina said...

I have not kept a quilt that I have made. So I don't have that problem. In fact most things that I make I give away. That is why I finally started taking pictures of everything. So I could see all the things I have made throughout the years!!

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)