Wednesday, January 15, 2020

UNRAVELED WEDNESDAY






It's been over a month since my last post! I'm still wrestling with, do I like having my life on the open internet? Mind, not that it is a very interesting life, I strive not to be interesting, just normal-low key, doing things I enjoy. I guess, I will give this blog another run and if I get 'trolls' I will rethink "why am I blogging?'

A two sweater finish for January, both sweaters started in October and November, [ I am not a fast knitter, just steady.] The mustard sweater is for my daughter and the green one for my DIL. They both were very happy with their sweaters and I am sure will get lots of wear from these wooly goodness. 

Sent home the quilt,[pictured above] with my kids from Chicago. I am soo privileged that all my children love my quilts and always welcome the 'next one' into their home and lives. Fills my heart with joy. 

Doesn't that tray of snacks look amazing! Caitlin is amazing in the kitchen, perhaps that is why she is owner of a Coffee & Pie shop! The Charqcuterie Board was our meal on Christmas Day watching movies... ALL- DAY -LONG! No one even got dressed on Christmas Day, it was PERFECT!

2020, I have several plans in the 'making' world. Some shirts for my son, quilts, ( finishing up several UFO's), dresses for me and Daughters, and of course knitting! Their will be lots of reading as well. 
First up on theReading list:

Sandra Dallas: The Christmas Quilt
Sandra Dallas:Whiter Than Snow
Miss Read: Village Centenary
(I need some lite reading)

Joining up with Kat



4 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely sweaters and quilt. What wonderful gifts. I love the idea of snacks on Christmas Day and watching movies in pj's. Perfect. I know what you mean about having your life on the internet. It is a bit of push and pull for me as well.

karen said...

beautiful sweaters! Everything is on the internet so I guess I don't think anyone cares enough about mind in great detail. I resize all photos so they are only good on the blog (as in they are not worth anything to download) and I talk about whatever I would talk about to anyone I meet. No deep dark secrets :)

AsKatKnits said...

Beautiful Sweaters! Wow! And, I love your fabrics!

Bonny said...

A two sweater-finishing month is worth celebrating! I'm surprised your kids didn't end up fighting over that quilt, and that charcuterie board is amazing. I love going to The Welsh Rabbit in Fort Collins, but yours looks even better than anything I've had there!

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)