Monday, November 11, 2019

HELP



It's Monday and snowing here on the Front Range, it's also COLD COLD COLD. A great day to make some soup, watch Veterans Movies, sew and or knit or do some rug hooking, possibilities endless. 
The stripey quilt above is for children on the border, separated from their parents and being held in a building...grrrr!  I thought America was a country that stood for Human Rights? 
If anyone is interested, I will send and/or post about the organization that is distributing these tokens of 'I care and I know what my government is doing, and it's WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!"(my words, not the organizations words.)

I need help! What do bloggers using Blogger do about people visiting your site, people that one doesn't want on your site. How do your protect your blog?
Do I need to move to Word Press? Not post any pictures of my kids? Or, stop posting completely?
Any thoughts, suggestions!

2 comments:

Bonny said...

I would love some details about the organization that is distributing quilts as the thought of children separated from their parents is heartbreaking, and the fact that I live in a country that would do that is simply terrible.

I wish I had some advice for you re: blogger but I haven't had issues myself beyond a few spam comments. I wish you luck, and if I find out anything I will certainly let you know.

Mereknits said...

That is so nice of you to make that quilt. Our country is a ridiculous mess. As for Blogger, I moderate comments so only I can see the constant barrage of unwanted anonymous comments left on my blog. As far as I know there is no way to stop them all.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)