Monday, September 11, 2017

11 SEPTEMBER 2017










So much haze from the fires burning North of us-keep Montana in your thoughts and prayers, please!
It's been a full week with,
70th Birthday Party for a friend
Neighborhood BBQ
Soup Making
Lots of Walking
Car buying (for Dghter in the Minn.)
Yarn Dying
Knitting
Sewing

Today, a friend is coming over and we are going to cut out patterns and start sewing clothes. I love to sew clothes but sometimes I need a little kick start and Jill is just my starter. An amazing sewing Jill is and I have learned so much from her over the years. Looking forward to our weekly sewing adventures.
I must say the air quality is so much better today than the above picture...thank goodness. All our friends in Florida survived the hurricane, so this week is looking better, wouldn't you say?
Did you notice my baby girl is wearing pig tails....be still my heart!!!!!!!!!

My heart is with all the families, New York, D.C. and PA. today.
September 11, 2001

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)