Friday, December 3, 2010

THE QUILTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY


Norma and Michelle
My quilt group has been together a Very long time,  I have been a member for 18 years.
Since I have been a member we have merged three off shoot groups. The groups original name was PIN HEADS
I am not sure what our name is now but no matter.
We still meet twice a month to see what each other has been sewing and share our life's with each other.

Julie and Cathy
Liz, Kyle and Norma
{notice the quilt on the wall}
Becky
Deb, Audrey and Terrie







And here we all are!
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Hoping everyone has a calm, safe fun HOLIDAY

3 comments:

Julie Mankin said...

It was a fun night, glad that everyone came, that doesn't happen very often. Have a wonderful Christmas and I will see you in the new year!

Kyle said...

Thanks for documenting our party. We are a great group. Our group photo testifies to that!!! Happy Holidays!

Becky said...

I love your post and the pictures turned out great! See you next year! Merry Christmas!

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)